How to earn from Fiverr Affiliate
The travel industry is disappearing. Most major retailers follow the same path. Amazon Associates takes unhealthy precautions by lowering the commission of its affiliate program .
It turns out that they have an affiliate program called Fiverr Affiliates. And it promises to be a great alternative to Amazon Associates for digital goods.
Whether you are looking to add another source of income to your online business, are just starting out in affiliate marketing, or want to make some extra money by recommending people with quality digital services, then this study of case is for you.
- Buy Fiverr services (i.e. hire Fiverr freelancers) in a certain number of categories
- Create content that recommends the best freelancers on Fiverr based on my experience
- To drive traffic to my content with the intention of making affiliate sales.
So buckle up and read on to see what Fiverr can do for you.
You can watch a detailed video made by a real Fiverr affiliate below. He explains how he makes money with Fiverr Affiliates, shows screenshots of his earnings, and gives tips on how to create quality content and drive traffic for sales:
The company was established in 2010 and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. It is one of the largest freelance markets.
Since this is an established business, you can expect it to invest in the long-term affiliate program, which could be an important source of income for you and me.
- they have a generous commission structure (see below)
- sales of digital products increase regularly from year to year (even more now with the COVID-19 crisis)
- they have both services (design, technical support, video editors, etc.) and products (courses and software)
- they target the low end of the market with services worth as little as a few dollars up to the high end of the market with services worth several hundred dollars.
The last point is important because when you send traffic to Fiverr, they can adapt to the different budgets of buyers, which means that they are more likely to convert the visitor and you get a commission on the sale.
- Go to www.affiliates.fiverr.com
- Click the ‘join now’ button
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create the account
- Voila! You’ve got an account up and running!
There are two types of commissions:
Commissions are available for other Fiverr products. You will earn $ 150 for Fiverr Pro, 30% for Fiverr Learn and 30% for AND CO sales.
The duration of the cookie is 30 days from the first click unless the user subsequently registers through a paid channel.
The payment methods supported are PayPal, Payoneer and bank transfer.
Here is a way to register:
If you have a CJ account, search for Fiverr and join the program. Or you can click here to join
I recommend the first option because you can join directly and do not need to go through a network of affiliated intermediaries.
- Excellent commissions
- Some of the best-designed home pages in the industry
- A 30-day period for cookies
- A wide variety of services in high demand and adapted to buyers with varying budgets
- Easy-to-use affiliate dashboard and tracking
- Beautiful creations.
Fiverr also offers beautifully designed creations that save time.
The plan from there is to start creating content and promoting Fiverr.